Win a luxury festive afternoon tea for two at The Woburn Hotel
We have another exciting competition!…
Escape winter chills and celebrate Christmas with the finest
Festive Afternoon Tea for Two at The Woburn Hotel in Woburn.
We’ve teamed up with The Woburn Hotel to offer this exciting competition to help you get into the festive mood.
For your chance to win, simply:
‘Like’ our Facebook page and share the post.
Remember to share with your friends & family so they can enter too!
Closing date is midnight Sunday 26th November 2017.
The winner will be announced on our page on Monday 27th November 2017.
About the prize:
There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea”. – Henry James
There is nowhere better to experience this quintessentially English custom than at The Woburn Hotel. The fact that the social custom of taking afternoon tea was popularised in the 1840s by Duchess Anna Maria, wife of the 7th Duke of Bedford, who entertained her friends at Woburn Abbey, means that we know more than most about afternoon tea.
Delicate finger sandwiches are accompanied by homemade scones served with clotted cream and fresh fruit preserves, complemented by a selection of tempting cakes and pastries.
The winner is advised to book as soon as possible to avoid disappointed- as places are booked up fast!
☘GOOD LUCK! ☘
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Festive Afternoon Tea for Two competition
- The promoter is: Osborne Morris & Morgan whose registered office is Danbury House, West Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP
- Employees of Osborne Morris & Morgan or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Closing date for entry will be 11pm Sunday 26th After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition are as follows: visit and like our FB page and state who you would treat to the Festive Afternoon Tea
- The winner will receive a Festive Afternoon Tea for 2 people at the Woburn Hotel.
- The afternoon tea will need to be booked immediately to avoid disappointment
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be selected at random on Monday 27th November 2017 and we will comment on the post with the person’s name. That person needs to contact us by 10am on the 28th of November 2017.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and any images they supply with the prize to be used in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.