Do you know a vulnerable person who needs help with making decisions about their property, health and welfare? There may also come a time when you may need assistance with this too.
By appointing a deputy (often a family member, friend or a professional), another adult can be responsible for the vulnerable person’s decisions.
At Osborne Morris & Morgan, we understand that the process of applying for deputyship can be confusing, stressful and upsetting. This is where our team of Court of Protection specialists can help and guide you throughout the process. We have a nationally recognised Court of Protection team that is managed by Head of Court of Protection, Eric Morris.
We can help you with:
- Applying for Deputyship
- Guiding you through your role
- Becoming your deputy
We can help you as a Court of Protection Deputy
As well as helping you apply as a deputy and supporting you in your role, we can act as a deputy for you.
Plan your future
You can protect yourself and your family now, by planning who you want to make decisions on your behalf should you be unable to, in the future. This will not only provide peace of mind, but it will also make the process easier for your family and friends.
What Our Clients Say
- I would like to thank you for the kind and sympathetic manner in which you dealt with all aspects of my Will at this hard time in my life. Your approachability was very much appreciated.
- Excellent service…the firm is highly regarded by its fellow solicitors.
- All my family law matters were dealt with in an efficient & friendly manner. All members of staff were extremely helpful.
- Eric Morris of Osborne Morris & Morgan is revered for his work and appreciated for being flexible and able to think outside of the box, with excellent communication skills.
- Osborne Morris & Morgan dealt with my case in a sensitive and thorough manner. The firm is easily accessible, and gave quick responses to my enquiries.
We are here to help
At Osborne Morris & Morgan, we are a friendly team of highly experienced legal professionals, who are nationally recognised experts in their fields.
We can help you with many areas, such as, disputes and divorce, to preparing your Will, and Conveyancing when moving home.
Whatever your needs or circumstances, our solicitors can make a difference.
Speak to our specialist Court of Protection team today.
Either call us on 01525 378177
or complete the contact form opposite.