Paralegal – Probate
Hours – Full time, 9am – 5.30pm
Location – Leighton Buzzard
We are seeking an experienced, competent and ambitious Paralegal to join our busy Probate & Wills team at OMM.
This is a demanding role where a very flexible approach and outstanding can-do attitude are essential skills. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Preparing applications for Probate
- Preparation of Estate Accounts and Inheritance Tax Forms
- Arranging probate valuations, property clearance etc.
- Drafting Deeds of Variation
- Drafting Will & LPA documents when required
- Attending client appointments
- Responding to new enquiries
- Time recording all chargeable & non-chargeable time.
- Corresponding with clients and third parties via telephone, letters and email.
Updating the case management system to include assisting with the paperless department.
- Raising Cheque / Bacs / TT requests.
• STEP qualification or studying STEP
• Previous experience working on Probate and matters
• Familiar working with case management systems
• Computer literate – Microsoft Word/Excel/Office
• Strong communication skills.
• Accurate and methodical work.
• Good time keeper.
• Good interpersonal & organisational skills.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
• Work to high levels of accuracy & attention to detail.
• Confident dealing with a wide range of people via telephone, email or face to face.
• Professional telephone manner.
• Ability to work under pressure in a busy office.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com