I’ve written my Will, but how do I store it?
The Osborne Morris & Morgan Wills card
Once you’ve written your Will, it’s important to make sure it’s saved in a safe place. This can be at home, although there’s always the risk of it getting lost, stolen, or damaged, or it can be stored with your solicitor for complete peace of mind.
If you choose us for your Will writing requirements, whether it be to write a new Will, or to make an amendment to an existing Will, you will receive;
- Advise, guidance and support from our award-winning specialists in Will writing
- Our Will advisor is a member of The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) – the professional body for those who specialise in family inheritance and succession planning – giving you ultimate peace of mind
- The opportunity to store your Will safely with us and have access whenever you need it
- A free Life Organiser, the perfect partner to your Will
- A free Wills card, detailing the location of your Will
That’s right – when you arrange your Will with us, you will receive a FREE Wills card for you to pass onto your executor(s). The card details the location of your Will.
To speak with our specialist Wills team today, call us on 01525 378177 or contact us via online.