Will Writing with our professional and friendly Will writing specialists serving Bedfordshire and the surrounding areas.
Due to the current coronavirus outbreak, Osborne Morris & Morgan are providing safe and secure telephone or Zoom video appointments. Our experts are fully qualified Will writing specialists, who will guide you through the process step by step, without any confusing legal jargon, in a personalised service that is tailored to your needs. Our hassle-free appointments are available throughout the day at your convenience.
Making a Will ensures that when you die, your estate and affairs are dealt with according to your wishes. Without a Will, your assets will be controlled by the state and may not be passed on how you would have wanted. Learn who inherits your estate in these circumstances here.
Our Will writing specialists are here to help you write a Will to:
- Ensure your assets go to the people you want them to go to
- Minimise inheritance tax liability
- Name executors to organise your affairs when you die
- Appoint legal guardians for any children
- Make changes according to your life circumstances, such as marriage or divorce, or the birth of children or grandchildren
- Ensure personal items are left to the right people
- Set up Trusts and make gifts to charity
We can also store your Will and help you to register your Will with Certainty National Will Register. We can also act as executor and administer your estate on your behalf.