At Osborne Morris & Morgan we understand that moving home can be one of the most exciting times of your life.
Yet at the same time, it can also be one of the most stressful.
To help ensure your house move proceeds as smoothly as possible, it’s important to use expert conveyancing solicitors to guide you through the process.
Conveyancing Solicitors for Leighton Buzzard, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire & surrounding areas
Osborne Morris & Morgan provides fixed fee conveyancing services.
This means that whatever work is involved, the price quoted by our conveyancing team will be the price you pay.
We have a team of fully qualified property solicitors that can advise you on any type of residential transaction in an expert and friendly way.
Whether you’re buying, selling, transferring or re-mortgaging a property, our friendly conveyancing experts will communicate with you clearly, so that you have a full understanding of what’s happening at every stage of the process.
We work around you
When you’re buying or selling your house or other residential property, it’s useful to know that your conveyancing solicitors are prepared to work around you and your requirements. So, Osborne Morris & Morgan’s conveyancing solicitors are available for evening meetings for your convenience, as well as during standard business hours.
For added convenience, we can also meet with you over Skype.
What Our Clients Say
- I am very grateful to Laura & Jemma for their expertise and the efficient manner in which everything was dealt with. Excellent assistance throughout house sale.
- Always available to help, even in person when we popped in with questions. Easy to make contact by email, fast reply.
- Have found all staff very helpful and approachable. We were very satisfied with the service. OM&M have been Mrs M’s family Solicitors for many years so were the obvious choice.
- Very polite, very helpful, very cheerful!, very helpful with the conveyancing process. Jemma & Laura were fantastic.
- The service exceeded my expectations and credit to Laura Everitt. Laura was exceptionally proactive and clearly drove the progression of the process.
The conveyancing process
Why use Osborne Morris & Morgan as your conveyancing solicitors?
From day one, you will be looked after by one member from our team of conveyancing specialists.
You will be kept fully informed from start to finish so that you receive:
- Expert and friendly conveyancing and broader property legal advice
- Fixed fee conveyancing
- A conveyancing service that is 100% independent of estate agents
- No hidden extras
- No middle man
- No stress
We are here to help
At Osborne Morris & Morgan, we are a friendly team of award-winning legal professionals, who are nationally recognised experts in their fields.
We can help you with many areas, such as, disputes and divorce, to preparing your Will, and Conveyancing when moving home.
Whatever your needs or circumstances, our solicitors can make a difference.
Speak to our specialist Conveyancing team today.
Either call us on 01525 378177
or complete the contact form opposite.