The OM&M children’s Christmas card competition
**WIN a £200 voucher for Milton Keynes Theatre**
We are once again looking for a ‘little designer’ to help us with this year’s company Christmas card.
Children in Bedfordshire aged 11 years and under, can get creative with their paints and pens for a chance to have their design featured on our Christmas card that we send to clients.
The winner will also win;
- a £200 voucher to Milton Keynes Theatre, for a family to watch a performance of their choice,
- have their winning design featured on our website and our social media
- and receive a pack of their own Christmas cards featuring their design
Alternatively, entry forms are available to collect from our office.
Once completed, please upload your forms directly onto our Facebook page or you can drop them into the box at our office:
The closing date for entries is Friday 10th November and the winner will be announced on our Facebook page on Monday 13th November.
We are looking forward to seeing all of your Christmassy designs! 🙂
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize winner will be selected by a panel made up of OM&M partners and staff. The winners will be selected from all entries received by 11pm on Friday 10th November 2017. Strictly one entry only per child.
- The competition is open to children aged 11 years and under on the 10th of November 2017. This competition is not open to any person directly involved in running the competition or any relatives of OM&M employees.
- To enter the competition, the child must use the A4 entry form provided or downloaded from the OM&M website, and draw a Christmas themed card in the frame. Parent or guardians must provide OM&M with the details requested on the form. OM&M will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering this competition and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- Entries must not include glitter, sequins, 3D items, or any image which may breach copyright regulations e.g. cartoon characters, brand names etc.
- All entries may be published on OM&M’s official Facebook account and website. Names of entries will only be disclosed with permission.
- The closing date for the competition is 11pm on 10th November 2017 and the winner will be notified the following week.
- OM&M will contact the parent or guardian(s) using the contact details provided on the entry form once the winner has been chosen and will ask for confirmation of the child’s name and age and area they live. The child’s name, age and area they live will be published alongside their entries on OM&M’s Facebook page.
- OM&M’s decision is final. The winning entry will be used for its 2017 Christmas card. The winning entry may also appear in local press and on the OM&M website.
- The winner will receive a £200 voucher to use at Milton Keynes Theatre. This will be valid for 1 year. OM&M cannot take responsibility for Milton Keynes Theatre changing the terms and conditions of the voucher.
- OM&M does not accept any responsibility for late/missing entries. Entrants must supply details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. OM&M reserves the right to change or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control. OM&M reserves the right to use, edit or adapt the drawings submitted. OM&M may use such content in its marketing of OM&M. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is administered by OM&M.
- We would like to photograph the winner with their drawing for our marketing purposes. By entering this competition, you are providing consent to us using this photograph for this purpose.
Prize requirements and restrictions:
The winner must be aged 11 years or under on the 10th of November 2017. The winner will not be entitled to any copyright of their submission. No cash alternative is available. The parent or guardian(s) of the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of identification prior to the prize being awarded.
Call us on 01525 378177 or contact us online for more information or visit our Leighton Buzzard office.