WIN a family pass to Windsor Castle in our ‘Happily Ever After’ drawing competition
** COMPETITON DATE EXTENDED **
To celebrate the product launch of our Life Organiser– a new document to make life easier for you and your family, we’re running an exciting competition for children to enter.
Children between the ages of 5 and 12 years are invited to get creative and draw a portrait of their family, for a chance to win a FAMILY PASS to WINDSOR CASTLE.
HOW TO ENTER:
Simply print off the ENTRY FORM HERE to draw your family portrait and ask an adult to complete the information underneath. Forms can also be collected from our Leighton Buzzard office.
Once completed, either post your forms directly onto our Facebook page or post your entry into the box situated in our reception area at our office:
Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP
To receive a FREE copy of our Life Organiser, please message us and we will happily post one to you.
The closing date for entries is Sunday 21st May 2017 and the winner will be announced on Monday 22nd May 2017. THERE IS STILL TIME TO GET YOUR ENTRIES IN AS THE COMPETITON HAS NOW BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL WEDNESDAY 31ST MAY 2017. THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THURSDAY 1ST JUNE 2017.
T&Cs FOR CHILDREN’S ‘HAPPILY EVER AFTER’ DRAWING COMPETITION
- The promoter is Osborne Morris & Morgan, whose registered address is at Danbury House, West Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged between 5 and 12 years old, excluding close relatives of employees and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition, the child must use the A3 entry form provided for their drawing. Parents must provide OM&M with the details requested on the form. OM&M will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering this competition and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- Entries must not include glitter, sequins, 3D items, or any image which may breach copyright regulations e.g. cartoon characters, brand names etc.
- Entries may be published on OM&M’s official Facebook account and website.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Strictly one entry per child.
- The competition will close at 11:30pm on 31st May 2017 and a winner will be chosen by the OM&M team from entries received by this time. OM&M does not accept any responsibility for late/missing entries.
- A photograph of the winner and their drawing will be taken and used for marketing purposes. By entering this competition, you are providing consent to a photograph being taken, for this purpose. The winning entry may appear in the local press.
- The parent(s) or guardian(s) of the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of identification prior to the prize being awarded.
- The winner will receive a family pass to Windsor Castle. No cash alternative is available.
- OM&M will contact the parent(s) or guardian(s) using the contact details provided on the entry form once the winner has been chosen and will ask for confirmation of the child’s name, age and area they live. The child’s name, age and area they live may be published alongside their entries.
- OM&M’s decision is final and the parent(s) or guardian(s) of the winner will be contacted personally by telephone or Facebook messenger. An announcement will then be posted on OM&M’s Facebook page.
- Entrants must supply details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize.
- OM&M reserves the right to change or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- OM&M reserves the right to use, edit or adapt the drawings submitted. OM&M may use any of the content in it’s marketing for OM&M. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.