Christmas Card Competition 2018: WIN Two Festive Hampers from Pecks Farm
It’s time for the children of Bedfordshire to put pen (or paints) to paper for the chance to win some amazing prizes, as we launch our 2018 Christmas Card Competition.
Children aged between 3 and 11 years old are invited to submit a Christmas drawing on our entry forms. One lucky entry will be selected on our Christmas card that we send to clients.
- TWO festive hampers full of specially selected items from Pecks Farm- one for all the family and one for the child
- the winning design will be featured on our website and our social media
- and the winner will receive a pack of their own Christmas cards featuring their design
Alternatively, entry forms are available to collect from our office.
Once completed, please upload your forms directly onto our competition post on our Facebook page, or you can drop them into the box at our office:
The closing date for entries is midday on Friday 9th November 2018, when the winner will be announced on our Facebook page.
We are looking forward to seeing all of your Christmassy designs! 🙂
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize winner will be selected by a panel made up of OM&M partners and staff. The winners will be selected from all entries received by 12 midday on Friday 9th November 2018. Strictly one entry only per child.
- The competition is open to children aged between 3 and 11 years old on the 9th of November 2018. This competition is not open to any person directly involved in running the competition or any relatives of OM&M employees.
- To enter the competition, the child must use the A4 entry form provided or downloaded from the OM&M website, and draw a Christmas themed card in the frame. Parent or guardians must provide OM&M with the details requested on the form. OM&M will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering this competition and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- Entries must not include glitter, sequins, 3D items, or any image which may breach copyright regulations e.g. cartoon characters, brand names etc.
- All entries may be published on OM&M’s official Facebook account and website. Names of entries will only be disclosed with permission.
- The closing date for the competition is 12 midday on 9th November 2018 and the winner will be notified the following week.
- OM&M will contact the parent or guardian(s) using the contact details provided on the entry form once the winner has been chosen and will ask for confirmation of the child’s name and age and area they live. The child’s name, age and area they live will be published alongside their entries on OM&M’s Facebook page.
- OM&M’s decision is final. The winning entry will be used for its 2018 Christmas card. The winning entry may also appear in local press and on the OM&M website.
- The winner will receive two festive hampers made by Pecks Farm. These will need to be collected, along with the pack of cards, from the Osborne Morris & Morgan office in Leighton Buzzard in the week commencing 12th November 2018.
- OM&M does not accept any responsibility for late/missing entries. Entrants must supply details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. OM&M reserves the right to change or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control. OM&M reserves the right to use, edit or adapt the drawings submitted. OM&M may use such content in its marketing of OM&M. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is administered by OM&M.
- We would like to photograph the winner with their drawing for our marketing purposes. By entering this competition, you are providing consent to us using this photograph for this purpose.
Prize requirements and restrictions:
The winner must be aged between 3 and 11 years old on the 9th of November 2018. The winner will not be entitled to any copyright of their submission. No cash alternative is available. The parent or guardian(s) of the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of identification prior to the prize being awarded.
Call us on 01525 378177 or contact us online for more information or visit our Leighton Buzzard office.