Attention all commuters: Join us on September 10th at Leighton Buzzard Railway Station
Local law firm, Osborne Morris and Morgan are returning to Leighton Buzzard Railway Station to treat commuters this September.
On the morning of Tuesday 10th September, the lawyers will be outside the entrance to the station greeting commuters and raising awareness on the importance of having a Lasting Power of Attorney in place, as well as a Will.
Their new campaign aims to promote the firm’s new Wills & LPA packages – where you will receive a Lasting Power of Attorney at half the price, when you organise your Will with OM&M at the same time.
Members from the Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney department will be on hand, at the station, for you to book an appointment, or to answer any of your questions.
There will also be a free-to-enter prize draw for the chance to win a Deluxe family hamper from Pecks Farm Shop.
Entrants can enter by any of the following;
- completing a prize draw entry form at the station on the day
- following the Osborne Morris & Morgan LinkedIn page
- or liking the Osborne Morris & Morgan Facebook page.
Terms and conditions can be seen at the bottom of this page.
As part of OM&M’s commitment to raising money for charity, there will also be collection buckets for MK Snap, for commuters wishing to donate a few pennies.
Sarah Crook, of Osborne Morris & Morgan, said;
“We’re really looking forward to meeting commuters at our next campaign this September.
Not many are aware that planning ahead and organising your Lasting Power of Attorney is just as important as writing your Will. Leaving it all too late could have huge financial implications, not to mention immense heartache for your loved ones.
Should you lose mental capacity, and you have no Lasting Power of Attorney in place, a Deputy may need to appointed in order to legally allow someone to manage your affairs for you. Applying for Deputyship can cost between £3 – 3,500 plus vat and other fees including court costs of £385.
You can avoid these fees by organising a Lasting Power of Attorney.
This is why we are offering discounted packages on Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney when they are prepared with us, at the same time – enabling you to get your affairs in order, provide for your loved ones, and save money.”
Osborne Morris & Morgan organise regular community activities and competitions via their Facebook page. To book an appointment to see a member of the friendly Wills and LPA team, contact Osborne Morris & Morgan solicitors on 01525 378177.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for the Osborne Morris & Morgan
‘Win a Deluxe Family Hamper’ prize draw competition
- The promoter is: Osborne Morris & Morgan whose registered office is Danbury House, West Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP
- Employees of Osborne Morris & Morgan, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition whatsoever.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Routes to entry for the competition are either by commuters entering on the day at the station, becoming a follower of the Osborne Morris & Morgan LinkedIn page, or by liking the Osborne Morris & Morgan Facebook page.
- Closing date for entry will be 12 noon on Monday 16th September 2019. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted. A winner will be selected at random and announced on our social media pages on Tuesday 17th September 2019.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will receive a Deluxe Hamper made by Pecks Farm Shop. This will need to be collected by Tuesday 24th September 2019.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and any images they supply with the prize to be used in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.