WIN MK Dons goodies in our Father’s Day competition
To celebrate the continued hard work of our Family Law team we are launching a brand new competition on our social media- just in time for Father’s Day!
You could WIN for your dad:
- 2 x tickets to an MK Dons home league game of choice 2017/18
- MK Dons football shirt (Medium)
- Small notepad & pen in presentation box
HOW TO ENTER:
It’s easy to enter, simply visit our facebook page to like our competition post and comment ‘Happy Father’s Day’ in the comments area. Why not include the reason as to why your dad should win?
CLOSING DATE for entries is 8am on Sunday 18th June 2017 (Father’s Day) and we will announce the winner later that day.
Prizes are to collected in person from our Leighton Buzzard office at:
Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP
GOOD LUCK! 🙂
Terms and Conditions for Father’s Day Competition
- The promoter is: Osborne Morris & Morgan, Leighton Buzzard, Danbury House, West Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP
- Employees of Osborne Morris & Morgan or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook by commenting on our post ‘Happy Father’s Day’ liking the post and liking our page.
- Closing date for entries will be Sunday 19th June 2017 at 8am. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Entrants must like our page and comment on the page post with ‘Happy Father’s Day’. The prize is limited to 2 x tickets to an MK Dons home league game of choice 2017/18, 1x MK Dons football shirt (Medium) 1 x Small notepad & pen in presentation box and 1 x Football.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen: on Sunday 19th June 2017 at 8am at random.
- The winner will be selected at random and we will comment on the post with the person’s name. That person needs to message us before 10am on Tuesday 21st June 2017 in order to arrange collection of the prize. Failure to do this will result in another winner being selected for the prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and any images they supply with the prize to be used in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Osborne Morris & Morgan, Leighton Buzzard, Danbury House, West Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Prize must be collected by the winner from the OMM offices, Danbury House, West Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP