WIN a Cadbury Dairy Milk Easter Hamper
Spring is here – the perfect time to get organised!
To celebrate the new season, we’re promoting our Will writing services and giving you the chance to WIN a Cadbury Dairy Milk Easter Hamper.
HURRY! Competition closes on Friday 29th March 2019.
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition is not open to any person directly involved in running the competition or any relatives of OM&M employees.
- To enter the competition, you must like our competition post on our Facebook page, comment with the number of people in the UK who do not yet have a Will, according to our website: https://www.ommlaw.co.uk/wills-probate-powers-attorney/wills-3/
- The closing date for the competition is 12 noon on Friday 29th March 2019 and the winner will be selected at random from all of the comments on the post.
- OM&M will contact the winner via the competition post. The winner must send a DM to the OM&M Facebook page by 12 noon on Monday 1st April 2019 to arrange collection of their prize. Failure to do this will result in OM&M selecting an alternative winner.
- OM&M’s decision is final.
- The winner will receive a Cadbury’s Easter Hamper. This will need to be collected from the Osborne Morris & Morgan office on West Street in Leighton Buzzard in the week commencing 1st April 2019.
- OM&M does not accept any responsibility for late/missing entries. Entrants must supply details as required and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. OM&M reserves the right to change or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is administered by OM&M.
- We would like to photograph the winner with their prize for our marketing purposes. By entering this competition, you are providing consent to us using this photograph for this purpose.
For more information, you can call us on 01525 378177, contact us online , or visit our offices in Leighton Buzzard or Milton Keynes.