VE Day 75 Children’s Poetry & Drawing Competition
🇬🇧 Friday 8th May is #VEDay75 🇬🇧 –
The 75th Anniversary of Victory in Europe Day
Whilst the world is facing extremely challenging times, we feel we need to #ComeTogether now more than ever, and commemorate the end of World War II in Europe to honour those who sacrificed their lives. 💙
Starting this Friday 24th April, we will be running a Children’s Poetry & Drawing Competition and we have a £50 National Garden Gift Voucher up for grabs! 👍
How to enter:
1. Print out the above entry form for your child to either write a poem or draw a picture for VE Day.
2. Once completed, take a photo and upload the entry to our pinned competition post on our Facebook page. (If you do not have a Facebook account, you can email the entry over to us via email@example.com and we’ll upload it for you).
3. The entry with the most Facebook ‘likes’ on the pinned competition post at the top of our page will win – so please get sharing with family and friends 🙂
The competition closes at 12 noon on Sunday 10th May 2020 and the winner will be announced on Tuesday 12th May 2020.
Good Luck 🍀& get creative! 🎨📚
P.S Don’t forget to check back on our social media pages for competition updates, VE Day stories & more! Although regular VE Day celebrations have been postponed, there is no stopping us celebrating while we #StayAtHome! 🏠
***PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS***
- The promoter is Osborne Morris & Morgan, whose registered office is Danbury House, West Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP
- This competition is not open to any person directly involved in running the competition or any relatives of OM&M employees.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- This competition is open to children aged 16 and under. Only one entry per child is permitted.
- Closing date for entry will be 12 noon on 10th May 2020. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To enter this competition, entrants must; print and complete the entry form with an original design, take a photo of the entry and upload the image onto the pinned competition post on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ommlaw). Alternatively, entrants can send to OM&M via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will upload it for you.
- The winner will be the entry with the most Facebook ‘likes’ and will receive a £50 National Garden Gift Voucher.
- The voucher will be delivered to the winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be announced via social media on 12th May 2020.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- All entries may be shared on our social media.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and any images they supply with the prize to be used in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.