Enter our 2024 Mother’s Day Competition: Win a Treat Package
In celebration of all Mums, we’re running our annual Mother’s Day competition!
To enter, simply comment on the pinned competition post on our Facebook page, telling us what you love about your Mum.
It’s that easy – good luck! Let’s make this March about the Mum in your life.
The competition ends on Tuesday 5th March 2024 at 12pm, so get your entries in for a chance to win a package worth over £70 including flowers provided by Adrienne’s Flowers, a bottle of bubbly and chocolates!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Mother’s Day Treat Bundle
- The promoter is: Osborne Morris and Morgan Limited who’s registered office is Danbury House, West Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP
- Employees of Osborne Morris and Morgan Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Closing date for entry will be 12 noon on Tuesday 5th March 2024. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition are as follows: go to our Facebook and Instagram pages, comment on the competition post, click submit and you will be entered into the draw.
- The winner will receive a Mother’s Day Treat Bundle worth over £70, this includes a bouquet of flowers from Adrienne’s flowers, box of chocolates and bottle of Prosecco.
- Please note: the winner will need to collect the prize from our offices in Leighton Buzzard on, or before Friday 8th March 2024. Any children must be accompanied by an adult (18+) as the prize includes a bottle of Prosecco.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be selected by the team at OMM on Tuesday 5th March 2024. We will announce the winner on our social media pages and will also contact the winner by email.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and any images they supply with the prize to be used in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.