Enter our 2023 Father’s Day Competition – Win Buzzstock Music Festival Tickets and Gift Pack of Local Beers
In celebration of all dads this year, we’re running our special annual Father’s Day competition.
To enter, simply comment on the pinned Facebook or Instagram competition post, with your favourite photo of your Dad. It’s that easy – good luck!
The competition ends on Wednesday 14 June 2023, at 12pm. So, enter today for your chance to win for the Dad in your life:
- x2 Friday tickets to Buzzstock Music Festival
- A Gift Pack from Leighton Buzzard Brewery Co
The winning entry will be chosen at random and announced on Thursday 15th June 2023.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Osborne Morris & Morgan whose registered office is Danbury House, West Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP
- Employees of Osborne Morris & Morgan or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The winning entry will be chosen at random by a member of the team.
- Closing date for entry will be 12 noon on Wednesday 14th June 2023, at 12pm. After this time no further entries to the competition will be allowed.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition are as follows: Comment on the competition post (either Facebook or Instagram) with a photo of the Dad in your life and you will be entered into the draw.
- The winner will receive x2 Friday Buzzstock Music Festival Tickets and a craft beer gift pack from Leighton Buzzard Brewery Co.
- Please note: The winner will need to collect the prize from our offices in Leighton Buzzard on or before Friday 16th June 2023. Any children must be accompanied by an adult (18+) as the prize includes alcohol provided by Leighton Buzzard Brewery Co.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non transferable. The prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be selected by the team at OM&M on Thursday 15th June 2023. We will announce the winner on our social pages and will also contact the winner by Facebook.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and any images they supply with the prize to be used in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Osborne Morris & Morgan and not to any other party.