Enter our 2023 Children’s ‘Colour the Train’ Competition
Enter our Children’s ‘Colour the Train’ competition for the chance to win a Family Ticket to Woburn Safari Park and a Children’s Games Hamper.
This July, the Leighton-Linslade Carnival is back, celebrating the usual carnival festivities in Parsons Close Recreation Ground.
We have decided to mark the special occasion with our popular children’s colouring competition.
The competition, which is for children aged 12 years and under, involves colouring in a carnival-themed picture, for the chance to win a Family ticket to Woburn Safari Park and a Children’s Games Hamper!
How To Enter
Once completed, please take a photo of your entry and go onto our Facebook page @ommlaw, where you will need to upload your image to our pinned competition post.
If you do not have a Facebook account, entries can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can upload your entry for you.
The deadline for entries is Tuesday 1st August, 2023. We will randomly choose one winner, and announce them on social media the same week!
Terms and Conditions
COLOUR THE CARNIVAL COMPETITION
- The promoter is Osborne Morris & Morgan, whose registered office is Danbury House, West Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP.
- This competition is not open to any person directly involved in running the competition or any relatives of OM&M employees.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- This competition is open to children aged 12 and under. Only one entry per child is permitted.
- Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 1st August, 2023, at 12pm. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To enter this competition, entrants must; upload the image onto the pinned competition post on our Facebook page. Alternatively, entrants can send to OM&M via email at email@example.com and we will upload it for you.
- The winner will be chosen at random and will receive a Family Ticket to Woburn Safari Park (this includes x2 Adults x2 Child tickets) and a Children’s Games Hamper.
- The prize must be collected from the Osborne Morris & Morgan office; Danbury House, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be announced via social media on week commencing August 1st 2023.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- All entries may be shared on our social media.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her child’s name and any images they supply with the prize to be used in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.