‘Draw your Family’ competition
We know that families are all different and here at OMM we want to celebrate this – you can help us by entering our free competition!
Simply draw us a picture of your family in the frame (see link below) and ask your parent to fill in the details underneath.
The winner will not only receive a FAMILY PASS TO WOBURN SAFARI PARK but will also be displayed on our Facebook page and at our offices too!
So if you are proud of your family and you want to show us your brilliant drawing skills then get creating your picture!
When you’ve done it, either visit our Facebook page (Osborne Morris & Morgan) and upload your drawing. Alternatively, drop off your entry where you collected the form, or in the box situated in our reception area at our office:
Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP
Closing date: Wednesday 31st August 2016
Terms and Conditions for Children’s drawing Competition – OMM Family Law Summer Drawing Competition
- The prize winner will be selected by a panel made up of OMM partners and staff. The winners will be selected from all entries received by 11pm on 31st August 2016. Strictly one entry only per child.
- The competition is open to children aged between 3 and 11 years old on the day they submit their entry. This competition is not open to any person directly involved in running the competition.
- To enter the competition, the child must use the A4 entry form provided or downloaded from the website, and draw a picture of their family in the frame. Parent or guardians must provide OMM with the details requested on the form. OMM will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering this competition and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- Entries must not include glitter, sequins, 3D items, or any image which may breach copyright regulations e.g. cartoon characters, brand names etc.
- All entries may be published on OMM’s official Facebook account and website. Names of entries will only be disclosed with permission.
- The closing date for the competition is 11pm on 31st August 2016 and the winner will be notified as soon as possible after that.
- OMM will contact the parent or guardian(s) or guardian(s) using the contact details provided on the entry form once the winner has been chosen and will ask for confirmation of the child’s name and age and area they live. The child’s name, age and area they live will be published alongside their entries on OMM’s Facebook page.
- OMM’s decision is final. The winning entry will be displayed on a pavement sign at the OMM offices in Leighton Buzzard. The winning entry may also appear in local press and on the OMM website.
- The winner will receive a family pass to Woburn Safari Park. This will be valid for 1 year. OMM cannot take responsibility for Woburn changing the terms and conditions of the pass.
- OMM does not accept any responsibility for late/missing entries. Entrants must supply details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. OMM reserves the right to change or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control. OMM reserves the right to use, edit or adapt the drawings submitted. OMM may use such content in its marketing of OMM. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is administered by OMM.
- We would like to photograph the winner with their drawing for our marketing purposes. By entering this competition you are providing consent to us using this photograph for this purpose.
Prize requirements and restrictions:
The winner must be aged between 3 and 11 years old on the 31st of August 2016. The winner will not be entitled to any copyright of their submission. No cash alternative is available. The parent or guardian(s) or guardian(s) of the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of identification prior to the prize being awarded.
Entry to Woburn Safari Park and use of its facilities by the competition winner is subject to the normal terms and conditions of entry applied by the owners or operators of Woburn Safari Park. OMM accept no liability or responsibility beyond the supply of the ticket to the competition winner.