Christmas Card Competition
We are asking children to pick up their pens and paints and get creative this winter to design our 2016 Christmas card. Every year we send out cards to our clients and contacts. But this year we want to hand over the reigns to the children to design it for us!
Not only could your entry feature on our cards to our clients this year, but the winner will also receive a Family Theatre Ticket and a Christmas card pack with their winning design.
Children between the ages of 3 and 11 years old are invited to enter. Simply click here to enter the Draw your Family Competition and print off your copy. Happy drawing!
When you’ve done it, either visit our Facebook page (Osborne Morris & Morgan) and upload your drawing. Alternatively, drop off your entry in the box situated in our reception area at our office:
Closing date: Friday 11th November 2016
Terms and Conditions for Children’s drawing Competition
- The prize winner will be selected by a panel made up of OMM partners and staff. The winners will be selected from all entries received by 11pm on Friday 11th November 2016. Strictly one entry only per child.
- The competition is open to children aged between 3 and 11 years old on the 11th of November 2016. This competition is not open to any person directly involved in running the competition
- To enter the competition, the child must use the A4 entry form provided or downloaded from the website, and draw a Christmas themed card in the frame. Parent or guardians must provide OMM with the details requested on the form. OMM will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering this competition and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- Entries must not include glitter, sequins, 3D items, or any image which may breach copyright regulations e.g. cartoon characters, brand names etc.
- All entries may be published on OMM’s official Facebook account and website. Names of entries will only be disclosed with permission.
- The closing date for the competition is 11pm on 11th November 2016 and the winner will be notified as soon as possible after that.
- OMM will contact the parent or guardian(s) or guardian(s) using the contact details provided on the entry form once the winner has been chosen and will ask for confirmation of the child’s name and age and area they live. The child’s name, age and area they live will be published alongside their entries on OMM’s Facebook page.
- OMM’s decision is final. The winning entry will be used for its 2016 Christmas card. The winning entry may also appear in local press and on the OMM website.
- The winner will receive a family ticket to Milton Keynes Theatre. OMM cannot take responsibility for Milton Keynes theatre changing the terms and conditions of the voucher. The voucher is valid for 18 months only.
- OMM does not accept any responsibility for late/missing entries. Entrants must supply details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. OMM reserves the right to change or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control. OMM reserves the right to use, edit or adapt the drawings submitted. OMM may use such content in its marketing of OMM. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is administered by OMM.
- We would like to photograph the winner with their drawing for our marketing purposes. By entering this competition, you are providing consent to us using this photograph for this purpose.
Prize requirements and restrictions:
The winner must be aged between 3 and 11 years old on the 11th of November 2016. The winner will not be entitled to any copyright of their submission. No cash alternative is available. The parent or guardian(s) or guardian(s) of the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of identification prior to the prize being awarded.
Call us on 01525 378177 or contact us online for more information.