Christmas Card Competition 2023: WIN £150 Milton Keynes Theatre vouchers and a Christmas sweets box
It’s that time of year again! Children of Bedfordshire we need your design skills, so grab your colouring pens, pencils or even paints to help us create our 2023 Christmas card for the chance to win some amazing prizes.
Back by popular demand, we need Santa’s little artists to help us design our Christmas card this year!
Children aged 11 and under are invited to take part by drawing their very own Christmas design on our entry forms. Be as creative as you would like – we can’t wait to see your creations!
An entry will be chosen by our judges and the lucky winner will receive:
- £150 vouchers for Milton Keynes Theatre
- Children’s Christmas sweets box
- Your children’s design will be featured on our company Christmas card, website and social media
- A pack of their own Christmas cards featuring their design
Once completed, there are a variety of ways you can send the form in:
- By Facebook: Upload your form directly onto the competition post on our Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/ommlaw
- By Email: Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come and see us: Pop into our offices to deliver your child’s design
- By Post: Post your entry to the following address: Osborne Morris & Morgan, Danbury House, West Street, Leighton Buzzard, LU7 1EP
The closing date for entries is midday on Monday 4th December 2023 and the winner will be announced on social media on Wednesday 6th December 2023. We are looking forward to seeing all your Christmas designs!
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The prize winner will be selected by a panel made up of OMM staff. The winners will be selected from all entries received by midday on Monday 4th December 2023. Strictly one entry only per child.
- The competition is open to children under the age of 11 years old who live in Bedfordshire. This competition is not open to any person directly involved in running the competition or any relatives of OMM employees.
- To enter the competition, the child must use the A4 entry form downloaded from the OMM website, or picked up at the OMM offices, and draw a Christmas design in the frame. Parents or guardians must provide OMM with the details requested on the form. OMM will only ever use your personal details for the purpose of administering this competition and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- Entries must not include glitter, sequins, 3D items, or any image which may breach copyright regulations. E.g. Cartoon characters, brand names etc.
- All entries may be published on OMM’s official Facebook account and website. Names of entries will only be disclosed with permission.
- The closing date for the competition is Monday 4th December 2023 and the winner will be notified on Wednesday 6th December 2023.
- OMM will contact the parent or guardian(s) using the contact details provided on the entry form once the winner has been chosen and will ask for confirmation of the child’s name and age and area they live. The child’s name, age and area they live will be published alongside their entries on OMM’s Facebook page.
- OMM’s decision is final. The winning entry will be used for its 2023 Christmas card. The winning entry may also appear in local press and on the OMM website.
- The winner will receive a £150 ticket to Milton Keynes Theatre. This will be valid for 1 year. OMM cannot take responsibility for Milton Keynes Theatre changing the terms and conditions of the voucher.
- OMM does not accept responsibility for late/missing entries. Entrants must supply details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. OMM reserves the right to change or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control. OMM reserves the right to use, edit or adapt the drawings submitted. OMM may use such content in its marketing of OMM. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is administered by OMM.
- We would like to photograph the winner with their drawing for our marketing purposes. By entering this competition, you are providing consent to us using this photograph for this purpose.
- Prize requirements and restrictions: The winner must be under the age of 11 years old. The winner will not be entitled to any copyright of their submission. No cash alternative is available. The parent or guardian(s) of the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of identification prior to the prize being awarded.