As part of our comprehensive service, Osborne Morris & Morgan have a Wills, Probate & Lasting Powers of Attorney team with a wealth of experience in helping clients protect their loved ones and put their affairs in order, during their lifetime and in the event of a death.
We can help you with:
- Preparing your fixed-fee Wills
- Changing your Will
- Inheritance tax planning
- Fixed-fee Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Probate applications and advice
What Our Clients Say
- We have used OM&M for many years and always found you efficient and friendly.
- All explained in plain terms, courteous and friendly.
- Very helpful and took time to explain anything we didn’t understand, kept us up to date on how it was progressing.
- Our Wills were dealt with speedily and efficiently in a very pleasant manner.
- Dealt with efficiently and promptly with friendliness and patience.
- I felt like I was treated like an equal, my queries were responded to promptly. You have treated me sympathetically and fairly. You allowed me to make my own decisions based on your legal advice, thank you, keep up the good work!
We are here to help
At Osborne Morris & Morgan, we are a friendly team of award-winning legal professionals, who are nationally recognised experts in our fields.
We offer specialist legal advice in Personal Injury, Medical Negligence, Wills, Trusts & Probate, Court of Protection and Conveyancing.
Whatever your needs or circumstances, our solicitors can make a difference.
Speak to our specialist Wills, Probate & Powers of Attorney team today.
Either call us on 01525 378177
or complete the contact form opposite.