As part of our comprehensive service, Osborne Morris & Morgan have a Wills, Probate & Lasting Powers of Attorney team with a wealth of experience in helping clients protect their loved ones and put their affairs in order, during their lifetime and in the event of a death.
We can help you with:
- Preparing your fixed-fee Wills
- Changing your Will
- Inheritance tax planning
- Fixed-fee Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Probate applications and advice
Prepare your Lasting Power of Attorney for half the price with our packages!
Planning ahead and organising your Lasting Power of Attorney is just as important as writing your Will. Leaving it all too late could have huge financial implications, not to mention immense heartache for your loved ones.
Should you lose mental capacity, and you have no Lasting Power of Attorney in place, a Deputy may need to appointed in order to legally allow someone to manage your affairs for you. Applying for Deputyship can cost between £3 – 3,500 plus vat and other fees including court costs of £385.
You can avoid these fees by organising a Lasting Power of Attorney when Writing your Will.
Here at Osborne Morris & Morgan we are offering discounted packages on Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney prepared at the same time – enabling you to get your affairs in order, provide for your loved ones, and save money.
When you organise your Will with us, you can choose to arrange your Lasting Power of Attorney with us for half the price.
Choose from one of our following Will and Lasting Power of Attorneys Packages;
One standard Single Will and one Lasting Power of Attorney
£500 (instead of £750)
One standard Will and two Lasting Power of Attorneys
£675 (instead of £1,100)
Two standard Mirror Wills and two Lasting Power of Attorneys
£820 (instead of £1,245)
Two standard Mirror Wills and four Lasting Power of Attorneys
£1,145 (instead of £1,895)
Please note prices may vary for more complex Wills. All fees are subject to VAT.
Contact us today to secure your discounted package with our Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney specialists, by calling us on 01525 378177 or contacting us online.
What Our Clients Say
- We have used OM&M for many years and always found you efficient and friendly.
- All explained in plain terms, courteous and friendly.
- Very helpful and took time to explain anything we didn’t understand, kept us up to date on how it was progressing.
- Our Wills were dealt with speedily and efficiently in a very pleasant manner.
- Dealt with efficiently and promptly with friendliness and patience.
- I felt like I was treated like an equal, my queries were responded to promptly. You have treated me sympathetically and fairly. You allowed me to make my own decisions based on your legal advice, thank you, keep up the good work!
We are here to help
At Osborne Morris & Morgan, we are a friendly team of award-winning legal professionals, who are nationally recognised experts in our fields.
We offer specialist legal advice in Personal Injury, Medical Negligence, Wills, Trusts & Probate, Court of Protection and Conveyancing.
Whatever your needs or circumstances, our solicitors can make a difference.
Speak to our specialist Wills, Probate & Powers of Attorney team today.
Either call us on 01525 378177
or complete the contact form opposite.