Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Solicitor/Legal Executive
Hours – Full time, 9am – 5:30pm
Location – Leighton Buzzard
Salary – Competitive/Market Rate
Does it feel the right time for a fresh challenge? Here at Osborne Morris & Morgan, we understand that job satisfaction, personal growth and success is crucial, and we value our colleagues in a way which recognises their hard work and efforts. That’s why we offer fantastic career development opportunities which starts with the variety of client work we offer.
Due to the development and expansion of the firm’s Clinical Negligence department, we are now seeking to appoint a Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Solicitor/Legal Executive to assist with existing matters and take on new matters and run them from inception to trial.
This role would suit an ambitious fee earner looking for a fresh challenge within a growing practice or someone looking for that next step in their career.
The ideal candidate will have experience of handling a mixed caseload of Clinical Negligence claims from a firm that is recognised in the field.
- Grade B Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Solicitor/Legal Executive with 4 yrs + PQE
- Handling own caseload
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Strong legal skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent organisational skills and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and effective communication with team members and contacts
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to Sarah Winters at Sarah.Winters@ommlaw.co.uk.