Helping you make the best provisions for you and your family in the future, with careful Trust planning
Making provisions for yourself and your family can give you real peace of mind. This is where a trust can be beneficial to securing your future.
A trust enables a person or persons (trustees) to hold property for the benefit for others (beneficiaries) and is usually in the form of a written agreement.
Why set up a Trust?
There are many good reasons for setting up a trust, some of these are below:
- Personal Injury Compensation – Protect an awarded lump sum and any means-tested state benefits with a Personal Injury Trust
- Will – A Will Trust is included in a Will and ensures a person’s wishes are carried out.
- Children – A Lifetime Trust can secure assets for children who are believed to be too young to receive them and reduce your liability to inheritance tax.
- Tax – To reduce exposure to certain taxes
- Disability or Illness – To arrange someone else to look after your house and other assets for you.
We can help you
Our specialist team in Leighton Buzzard can advise on the creation of trusts, as well as all aspects of trust administration, including;
- Making a Will
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Advance Medical Decisions (Living Wills)
- Trust Creation & Administration
- Property Trust Wills
We take the time to get to know you and your affairs and treat every case with great sensitivity and care.
We are here to help
At Osborne Morris & Morgan, we are a friendly team of highly experienced legal professionals, who are nationally recognised experts in their fields.
We can help you with many areas, such as, disputes and divorce, to preparing your Will, and Conveyancing when moving home.
Whatever your needs or circumstances, our solicitors can make a difference.
Speak to our specialist Trusts team today.
Either call us on 01525 378177
or complete the contact form opposite.