Christmas Card Competition 2021: WIN £150 Milton Keynes Theatre vouchers and a Christmas sweets box
It’s that time of year again! Children of Bedfordshire we need your design skills, so grab your pens (or paints) to help us create our 2021 Christmas card for the chance to win some amazing prizes.
We need Santa’s little artists to help us design our Gingerbread house Christmas card design this year!
Children aged 11 and under are invited to take part by drawing their very own gingerbread house on our entry forms. Be as creative as you would like – we can’t wait to see your creations!
An entry will be chosen by our judges and the lucky winner will receive:
- £150 vouchers for Milton Keynes Theatre
- Children’s Christmas sweets box
- Your child’s design will be featured on our company Christmas card, website and social media
- A pack of their own Christmas cards featuring their design
Simply CLICK HERE to print a copy of the entry form.
*Due to COVID-19, this year we are ONLY accepting digital versions of your drawings. Please do not post or try to hand in physical copies to our office.
The closing date for entries is midday on Friday 10th December and the winner will be announced on Tuesday 14th December 2021. We are looking forward to seeing all your Gingerbread house designs!
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize winner will be selected by a panel made up of OMM partners and staff. The winners will be selected from all entries received by midday on Friday 10th December 2021. Strictly one entry only per child.
- The competition is open to children under the age of 11 years old who live in Bedfordshire. This competition is not open to any person directly involved in running the competition or any relatives of OMM employees.
- To enter the competition, the child must use the A4 entry form downloaded from the OMM website, and draw a Gingerbread House in the frame. Parent or guardians must provide OMM with the details requested on the form. OMM will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering this competition and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- Entries must not include glitter, sequins, 3D items, or any image which may breach copyright regulations e.g. cartoon characters, brand names etc.
- All entries may be published on OMM’s official Facebook account and website. Names of entries will only be disclosed with permission.
- The closing date for the competition is midday on 10th December 2021 and the winner will be notified the following week.
- OMM will contact the parent or guardian(s) using the contact details provided on the entry form once the winner has been chosen and will ask for confirmation of the child’s name and age and area they live. The child’s name, age and area they live will be published alongside their entries on OMM’s Facebook page.
- OMM’s decision is final. The winning entry will be used for its 2021 Christmas card. The winning entry may also appear in local press and on the OMM website.
- The winner will receive a £150 ticket to Milton Keynes Theatre. This will be valid for 1 year. OMM cannot take responsibility for Milton Keynes theatre changing the terms and conditions of the voucher.
- OMM does not accept any responsibility for late/missing entries. Entrants must supply details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. OMM reserves the right to change or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control. OMM reserves the right to use, edit or adapt the drawings submitted. OMM may use such content in its marketing of OMM. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is administered by OMM.
- We would like to photograph the winner with their drawing for our marketing purposes. By entering this competition, you are providing consent to us using this photograph for this purpose.
- Prize requirements and restrictions: The winner must be under the age of 11 years old on the 10th of November 2021. The winner will not be entitled to any copyright of their submission. No cash alternative is available. The parent or guardian(s) or guardian(s) of the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of identification prior to the prize being awarded.