Founded in 1980, solicitors Osborne Morris & Morgan is a team of highly experienced legal professionals. In many areas of our work, including Medical Negligence, we are nationally recognised experts.
Helping You Make Key Decisions About The Future
We place a huge emphasis on understanding the position of our clients. At every turn, we strive to meet your priorities. We believe that this is one of the many reasons why people turn to us. We offer:
- Interlocking services — Legal issues often tend to overlap: If you are going through a divorce, it’s advisable to review your Will, for example. Similarly, if we secure Personal Injury compensation for you, you may wish to create a Trust. Our solicitors work as a team, ensuring that your needs are met as efficiently as possible.
- A team with a reputation that is nationally recognised — we have a track record of successfully representing clients across the country.
- A pioneering approach — Our groundbreaking work in neurolaw and catastrophic injury claims is well-known. In all areas of practice, our solicitors look for ways to adapt the traditional way of doing things to improve your position.
- Support — We work with people whose lives have been turned upside down. Our expertise means you get the legal support you need at a critical time.
- Flexible ways to pay — We offer free consultations, fixed fee appointments and No-Win, No-Fee agreements.
Our solicitors can make a difference — no matter how difficult your situation appears to be. Call us on 01525 378 177 or contact us online to arrange an appointment. We represent clients throughout the Home Counties as well as nationally.